Edding 780 gloss paint marker has a 0.8 mm thick bullet tip and is available in 8 colours. Activating the pen couldn’t be easier. Simply shake the pen with the cap closed, then open and place the nib on a piece of scrap paper and carefully pump it up and down. Once the nib has filled with ink it is ready to use. After use the ink dries quickly and the results are light, water and abrasion resistant. The ink is also odourless.
- For permanent labelling even on dark and transparent materials, e.g. metal, glass and plastic.
- Extra fine nib, waterproof, heat resistant up to 400 °C, lacquer-finish, low odour and extremely lightfast.
- The colours white and silver are still visible up to 1000 °C.
- Stroke width: 0.8 mm
- Nib: Bullte nib
- Available in 8 colours
- Activate: shake the pen firmly with the cap closed. Open and place the nib on a piece of scrap paper and carefully pump it up and down
- Ink: low-odour pigment ink
- Replacement nibs: yes